LAST UPDATED: November 5, 2019
Best Jeep Lift Kits: Improve Your Jeep’s Performance and Off-Road Capability
Boost your ride and cover more ground with these high-quality Jeep lift kits.
The Drive如果您通过我们的联系购买产品，其合作伙伴可以获得佣金。Read more。
PUBLISHED ON November 5, 2019
If you want to increase your Jeep’s performance, you can do so by upgrading a variety of its parts. One of the best things you can do is get a lift kit. It increases the clearance of the vehicle, giving you more room to drive over rocks, water, and tree stumps. Plus, it changes the overall appearance of your Jeep and makes it more appealing and rugged looking. Here are a few of the best lift kits to check out.
- Makes your Jeep stand out
- The instructions can be difficult
- Installing the lift kit can be time-consuming
- Installation is easy if you use instructional videos
- Can be put on with or without stock insulators
- Provides a maximum 2.5-inch lift
- Only fits the JK model Jeep
A high-performance lift kit for both the front and rear of the vehicle that fits 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited JKs.
- Increases ground clearance
- Can be installed by yourself
- Enhances how the Jeep looks and ride
- Adds 2.5 inches of lift
- Rubbing may occur with extreme articulation if you have 35-inch tires
- Instructions can be difficult to understand
Why Trust Us
All of our reviews are based on market research, expert input, or practical experience with most products we include. This way, we offer genuine, accurate guides to help you find the best picks.
- Increased off-road capability.A lot of Jeep owners take pride in their vehicles’ off-road prowess. A lift kit will give the Jeep an even greater ability to climb steep inclines and traverse jagged rock gardens.
- Durability.Some lift kits are built to such high standards that the components can actually add to your Jeep’s durability. Over-built parts can create a tougher platform for your off-road build.
- Appearance.Jeep owners are all about customization. A lift kit allows a Jeep to be fitted with larger wheels and tires, which can change the look of the Jeep completely.
Types of Jeep Lift Kits
身体解除由零件之间的配合the cab of your Jeep and the frame. Hard rubber or polyurethane bushings would be sandwiched between the body and the frame at all the body-mount locations. The result is greater tire clearance and the appearance of a lift. They do not affect the suspension at all, but can be used to fit bigger tires on a vehicle.
If you look closely at most vehicles, you’ll see that the front of the vehicle appears to sit lower than the rear. Many times, this means that the rear of the vehicle can fit larger tires, but the front end does not have the clearance. A leveling kit can remedy this by lifting only the front end of the Jeep to match the height of the rear of the vehicle.
SkyJacker悬浮液has been around for more than 40 years. They’ve made quality off-road products since the company’s inception. Based in West Monroe, La., they produce Jeep components like thisJeep Steering Stabilizer Kit。
Rough Country Suspension
在您熟悉粗糙的国家品牌之前，您不必在越野车上。这个Dyersburg，Tenn。，公司为所有类型的车辆生产重型越野钻机，包括这一条车辆Jeep 2.5" Lift Kit。
任何熟悉汽车的人都知道MOPAR名字。考虑到自20世纪30年代以来，该公司已经存在，任何人都在考虑电梯套件的想法应该考虑查看Mopar的吉普零件，如此Jeep Carrier Kit，为超大轮胎而设计。
Jeep Lift Kit Pricing
- Up to $100:该范围内的套件通常是面向外观的，并且包括车身升降装置，以允许更大的轮胎具有最小的悬架修改。
- $100 to $500:This price range is where you’ll start to see kits with actual off-road engineering. Coil spacers and suspension lifts are common here.
- $500 and up:这款层包括灯具悬架一直升起越野服装。这些套件充分配备，让您的吉普车离开路面。
Ease of Installation
Some lift kits are very basic while others are more complex. Depending on whether or not you’re going to do your own install, this is something to consider. If you’re on a budget, you might think the cheapest kit is the way to go, but a pricier kit that you can install yourself will save you on shop labor.
There are kits that level, there are kits that lift, and there are kits that do both. Make sure whatever kit you choose will give you the exact look that you want. There are many kits on the market, so finding one that gives your Jeep that perfect stance shouldn’t be hard to find.
Having a company’s guarantee behind their product can be priceless. Considering a lot of people lifting their Jeeps are doing so to improve off-road performance, rough terrain and sticky situations are inevitable. Those conditions can break inferior components, and knowing a company stands by their product gives you peace of mind.
- Quality of Construction.There are many lift kits available for Jeeps, and some just aren’t up to snuff. It’s important to know the quality of the kit you’re buying so you don’t end up with poor fitment or cheap parts.
- Heavy-Duty Use.If your Jeep is going to see heavy off-road use, you’re going to want to buy a comprehensive suspension lift. Although you may be able to fit larger tires on a body lift or coil spacer kit, they do nothing to increase your suspension travel and you may just end up stuck in the middle of a trail with no way to get out.
Best Jeep Lift Kits Reviews & Recommendations 2021
Our pick for the Best Jeep Lift Kit Overall is the MotoFab Lifts 3” Full Lift Kit. This bolt-on kit provides the most clearance out of all our picks and is built to fit several types of Wranglers. The shock extenders allow your Jeep to clear 35-inch tires.
There are quite a few things that we like about the MotoFab kit. For one, the kit is completely bolt-on, so a driveway mechanic should be able to install it without much issue. The additional half-inch of lift that this kit provides over our other choices will come in handy off-road. We also like the durable powder-coated finish the components come in.
There are some sticking points to consider. For one, familiarize yourself with the directions before you dive in. Some users state they’re difficult to understand. Also, make sure you have some time set aside to get the job done, as it could take you a while.
Our value pick for the Best Jeep Lift Kit is the TrueTwo Jeep Wrangler Coil Spacer Suspension Lift Kit. As the name suggests, this is a coil spacer kit designed for easy installation and fast aesthetic improvement. It can provide 2 inches of lift without factory isolators, and 2.5 inches with them.
At this price, we really like the TrueTwo kit. For one, it installs pretty easily, although it is recommended that you use the video instructions as your guide. We also like that this is a really fast way to get 2.5 inches of additional clearance onto your Jeep, making it look cool and allowing for bigger tires.
The list is not complete without an honorable mention, and Rough Country’s Suspension Lift Kit deserves ours. This comprehensive, high-performance kit comes with everything you need for a mild lift with some actual off-road pedigree.
This kit checks a lot of boxes. It increases ride height and ground clearance, it’s possible to install the kit yourself, and it allows for bigger tires. Those are all things we really like. This kit is also complete with components that will give your Jeep real off-road chops.
There’s a couple of reasons why this kit is the honorable mention instead of the top pick. For one, this kit only provides 2.5 inches of lift, so many users have had rubbing issues when they fit 35-inch tires on their Jeeps. An additional half-inch of clearance may have solved that. On top of that, this kit comes with a lot of parts and the directions aren’t as clear as we would have liked them to be.
The circular high-density polyurethane spacers provide around .75 inch of ground clearance. They’re inexpensive and are easy to install, but their best feature by far is allowing you to add a larger set of tires onto your Jeep.
The kit includes two front and two rear spacers, but they can be stacked with other spring lift kits for added clearance. Their addition to your Jeep may also improve its ride quality and performance just a bit. Not to mention, they will make your vehicle stand out from the rest by just adding a little bit of lift.
There are several reasons why this product stands out from our previously mentioned one. First off, it is cheaper than our other choice, and it offers 2 inches of lift, which is plenty.
即使有块添加到悬架,他们offer the same ride, comfort, and performance the Jeep had beforehand. They also completely change how Jeep models look once they’re mounted. The Rough Country lift kits provide a more aggressive and rugged stance to the vehicle, too. You’ll be able to easily mount larger wheels as well.
While this suspension lift is set at a lower price than the other model, it is still going to set you back a bit. It may also take a few hours to install as some of the bolts can be difficult to remove at first.
这个电梯的工具包最好的好处之一是way it installs: You won't need any other fancy tools or equipment to mount it to the Jeep. It's a universal lift kit that can be added to just about any Jeep Cherokee model, as long as it's built between 1999 and 2004. The spacers are made out of durable, long-lasting plastic.
However, there have been reports about a considerable amount of wobble after installing the kit. This may have to do with the track bar and not the kit itself. You may also hear a slight noise from the springs after mounting the kit.
The kit provides around two inches of lift to a standard Jeep Wrangler JL, making it look even more rugged and mighty. It’s a full overhaul for your Jeep and is backed by the Mopar name.
The entire lift kit takes around four hours to install, and it all bolts in place. Each piece of equipment is made out of high-density material for added weight and strength. It's a great kit for adding larger wheels and tires to change how a Jeep looks. Plus, it shouldn't be too difficult to install.
This kit is by no means set at a premium level, but it is considerably pricey. You may also notice a difference in how the Jeep rides and sits, but it shouldn't be all that bad. The shocks may also be stiffer than the stock ones you replace.
- Align your wheels after installing a lift kit to ensure a more smooth and comfortable ride without harming the tires.
- While many lift kits, such as body lifts, can be installed by yourself, you may want to use a professional to install a suspension or level lift kit. Many may require complex tools or need to be welded in place.
- If you have trouble installing a lift kit by yourself, watch instructional videos online to make sure you do it safely and correctly.
The installation of a lift kit may void the warranty on the vehicle since it is considered a physical alteration. Check with the manufacturer to see what it says about installing lift kits. If you are worried, it may be best to wait until the coverage has ended.
Our budget choice, theTruetwo Jeep Wrangler 2.5” Coil Spacer Suspension Lift Kit，为您以较低的价格提供更多的地面间隙。