Best ATV Goggles: Keep Your Eyes Safe from the Elements
The Review Team
The Drive和its partners may earn a commission if you purchase a product through one of our links.阅读更多.
A good pair of ATV goggles will protect your eyes while you ride and let you see the trail more clearly. Goggles are a necessity for any ATV adventure and prevent dust, dirt, mud, or the sun from blinding you. They fit over most helmets and can even be matched with the color of your ATV to add a sense of style. Here are the best ATV goggles to consider for your next trip.
Why Trust Us
All of our reviews are based on market research, expert input, or practical experience with most products we include. This way, we offer genuine, accurate guides to help you find the best picks.
Benefits of ATV Goggles
- Protect your eyes.An ATV picks up a lot of dirt and mud, so you want to wear eye protection. Goggles are the best way to prevent debris and even bugs from entering your eyes.
- Improve your vision.The sun can cause you to lose focus on the ride. Goggles help by reducing the amount of glare from the sun’s rays, so you can see more clearly. You can find tinted goggles to ride during the day or use clear lens ATV goggles to ride at night.
- Reduce wind.抗风阻力可以对眼睛留下持久的影响。它会导致你的眼睛水，减少你的愿景，这可能不安全。如果你不想经常擦掉远离眼睛的泪水，请考虑一对伟大的ATV护目镜。
Types of ATV Goggles
These are the most common ATV goggles and are equipped to handle all sorts of elements you may encounter while off-roading. Whether you ride through forest trails, dirt, mud, or snow, they will protect your eyes from debris. They are thick, robust, and tightly sealed to be windproof and prevent water from leaking through them.
If you wear glasses while ATV riding, these are the type of goggles you need. Over-the-glasses or OTG ATV goggles do exactly as they say. They don’t differ too much from general ATV goggles in their design, but they may be a little thicker and rounder to accommodate glasses.
If you don’t want to bother with OTG goggles, you can find a pair of prescription goggles that matches the prescription of your glasses. The lenses are designed with your specific prescription in mind, so you can see clearly while your ride.
奥克利可能被称为世界领先的品牌hen it comes to sunglasses or protective eyewear, but it also designs ATV goggles. After launching in 1975 in California, the company has designed goggles and glasses for sports, motocross, motorcycles, and ATVs. Recommended ATV goggles from Oakley are theOakley O-Frame图形框架MX护目镜.
ATV Goggles Pricing
- $15-$25:This is the general price point you will pay for a decent pair of ATV goggles. They feature the basic benefits of padded frames, thick glass, anti-scratch lenses, and are durably constructed. They’ll also include UV protection and can be tinted.
- $25-$50:The medium price range includes ATV goggles developed with more durable materials. They can withstand more punishment and feature different colored tints, multiple designs, and interchangeable lenses. They also feature more scratch-resistant lenses.
- $50 and up:Higher-priced ATV goggles include all of the previously mentioned benefits but are designed for more strenuous rides. They are built for serious ATV riders who compete in competitions or race for a living.
ATV goggles can be adjusted to fit around your head or your helmet. The adjustable elastic strap should fit around any size helmet without snapping or constricting too much. You can always buy a longer strap to attach to the goggles if you’re having difficulty with the built-in one.
- 风格：While not that important when it comes to functionality, you can get goggles in different sizes and colors. This is best if you want to accessorize your ATV, gear, and apparel.
- Lens Color:You can also choose the lens color. Clear ones are designed to be used at night, while yellow, blue, or green-tinted lenses can be used during the day to block the sun’s rays.
- Comfort:You need to test how your goggles fit over your head and your helmet to make sure they are comfortable. You don’t want a pair that squeezes too tightly. Conversely, you don’t want goggles that are too loose that they fall off.
Best ATV Goggles Reviews & Recommendations 2020
Whether you're tearing up the trail or driving your ATV leisurely in the neighborhood, you'll have top-notch eye protection, thanks to the Raider Elite Unisex Goggles. Ventilation pods inside the lens prevent fogging and allow you to see everything clearly. They also ensure you stay cool as you ride your ATV. The TPU frame is built to last and offers comfort.
Fox Racing is well known for designing gear for motocross and ATV racing, and these are made for any type of rider. The goggles come with a wide lens with multiple layers of comfortable face foam for added protection. The lenses help to protect you against the sun by offering 100-percent UV protection.
When it comes to getting them on your head or helmet, the straps do an excellent job at holding tightly. They are made up of a non-slip silicone fabric to ensure a firm and strong grip around your helmet and head. Another benefit and one we enjoy is the goggles come in several different colors to match your ATV, gear, or apparel.
When riding an ATV, one of your top priorities is protecting your eyes. ATV riding is a high-impact sport, so the goggles you get must have a secure fit and be durable and flexible. These goggles have triple-layer, high density foam and contours that fit your face perfectly. They are lightweight and allow you to see everything clearly, no matter where you are.
Dust, debris, and mud can easily affect your focus and your riding experience. The Raider Unisex Anti-Fog Goggles offer premium protection at a great price. Raider has mastered the design and construction of ATV goggles with anti-fog, scratch-resistant technology and three-layer face foam for comfort. An anti-slip inner strap and a fully-adjustable web strap enhance the functionality of these goggles.
But there are a few things you may not like about them. For starters, some of the components used to make them are carcinogenic. Their thick face foam also makes them quite tight.
- To keep your goggles in peak condition when you’re not wearing them, leave them in their carrying case. This will protect them against extreme heat or intense cold.
- To clean your goggles more efficiently, consider using an antiseptic spray. The solution will help keep away dust and prevent streaks on the lens.
Q: How can I stop my ATV goggles from fogging up?
Q: How do I clean ATV goggles?
Q: What is a tear-off lens?
如果您正在寻找一对舒适且耐用的护目镜，请考虑Raider Elite Amp Black & White Goggles.